The success or failure of any direct response marketing effort completely hinges on the quality of the mailing list.
You can have the most incredible products or services, make the most attractive offer ever, and execute award-winning creative. But, if you’re not getting them in front of the eyes and into the hands of the right audience, your direct response marketing effort will fail. Completely.
That’s why you need to use DirectMail.com for all your direct and email list needs.
No one else provides a more comprehensive, one-stop source of specialty and compiled mailing lists for every requirement from responder, lifestyle and interest lists to activities and membership lists, and everything in between.
DirectMail.com gives you access to literally tens of thousands of mailing lists.Learn more about DirectMail.com mailing lists:
Consumer Mailing Lists & Sales Leads
- You can build a mailing list by simply drawing the areas you want to mail on a map. View your target prospects and select advanced demographics. GeoSelector uses our precise geocoding technology to provide you with the most accurate list available. It is perfect for realtors, small business owners, or anyone needing local consumer data. You can also view your neighborhood or target market using satellite imagery; our advanced overlay technology allows you to select geographical areas such as voting districts, congressional districts, and school districts. All are based on the data's location and your selection.Business Mailing Lists & Sales Leads
- Build a business list by defining business type, geography, and more. Business mailing lists contain company names and addresses for businesses nationwide. Telephone numbers are included where available at no additional charge!New Movers Mailing Lists
- Build a new movers mailing list by defining geographic and demographic selects as well as by timing range of move. New movers mailing lists contain names and addresses for new movers nationwide. We update our files daily to ensure they only contain records of persons who moved recently.New Homeowners Mailing Lists
- Build a new homeowners mailing list by defining geographic and demographic selects as well as by timing range of move. New homeowners mailing lists contain the names and addresses of new homeowners nationwide. Telephone numbers are optional depending on the type of mailing list campaign selected, Mail Only, Mail with Telemarketing Follow-up or Telemarketing.Mortgage Mailing Lists
- DirectMail.com's property/mortgage file offers known homeowners that hold great potential for marketers, having above-average incomes, greater buying needs and higher buying power than renters. DirectMail.com compiles mortgage data exclusively from public records, including detailed mortgage transaction and property characteristics gathered from the county tax assessor files. We update the database with deed records from our new homeowners file each month, resulting in an unprecedented level of freshness and accuracy.A More Targeted Mailing List
- Need a more targeted mailing list that is not listed here? Search Specialty Mail List Requests/ Data Cards.
General Mailing List GuidelinesGeographic Selects
- When you buy a mailing list you must define the area you wish to target. Targeted mailing lists are proven to increase response rates. You may define your direct mailing list by state, county, city, SCF, Zip codes, and even by radius.Demographic Selects
- Think targeted marketing when determining the demographic selects for your mailing list. Who are your best customers? A direct mailing list performs better when you target your prospects based on the demographics of your current customers. Our online mailing list service allows you to define your mailing list by age, income, gender, length of residence and more. Each list contains different demographic selects.Append Telephone Numbers
- You may append telephone numbers to your mailing list by selecting Mail with Telemarketing Follow-up. You can purchase a telemarketing file that includes only the contact name and phone number without confirmed addresses. Mail-only files do not contain phone numbers.Pricing & Method of Delivery
- Pricing is computed in real-time and depends on your selects. Geographic selects are included in the base price. All additional demographic selects are priced per record. When ordering a mailing list, you must select how you wish to retrieve the file. We offer three methods for mailing list retrieval: 1. Download, 2. CD, 3. Labels. You may always download your file from within 'My Account.'How does it work?
- Simply select the type of mailing list you wish to purchase. We offer four types of mailing lists: Business Lists, Consumer Lists, New Movers Lists, and New Homeowners Lists. You will be asked to select your campaign type, geographic selects, and demographic selects. Upon retrieving counts you may add, change, or delete your selects. Once you are satisfied with your list criteria, press 'Get Counts' and wait to review the available quantity of your list and pricing. At this point you may still edit your list criteria by clicking 'Back.' Once you are satisfied with your list counts, purchase the list. Within a few minutes you'll be able to download your mailing list online from within 'My Account.'