Job description - Enterprise Sales Director
DirectMail.com is looking for a true sales hunter to join our sales team and help us expand our client base. We are focused on selling direct mail solutions including, print and distribution, data solutions, insights and analytics and full agency services. Our key clients are non-profits, associations, and midmarket commercial businesses. The right candidate will be self-motivated and driven by the excitement of closing the sale through finding the best solution for each individual prospect.
DirectMail.com is at the forefront of data-driven marketing and helping clients leverage insight to maximize program results. For 50+ years, we have been helping clients achieve improved marketing results through our innovative solutions and technologies and full-service capabilities.
- Meet and exceed sales quotas through prospecting, qualifying, and onboarding new clients.
- In this role, you will be responsible for driving revenue and quota attainment thru outbound prospecting efforts.
- Schedule and conduct meetings with prospects through telephone, video calls & face to face meetings, targeted email campaigns, direct mail, and social & business networking sites, as directed by Sales Management.
- Leverage rapport building and strong questioning skills to identify customers' needs and present the most appropriate solution to key stakeholders and decision makers.
- Continually develop sales skills and maintain a comprehensive understanding of DirectMail.com product offerings to optimize sales results; remain up to date with new product initiatives, services, industry trends and other relevant information of interest to customers.
- Completing and submitting accurate daily and weekly activity reports including new business paperwork, forecasting, and prospecting reports by agreed upon dates set by Sales management.
- Build and close opportunities utilizing appropriate tools and methodologies required to present winning, needs-based propositions to prospective customers.
- Establish sustainable prospective customer relationships with key individuals at multiple levels within each organization or agency.
Knowledge, Skill, And Abilities:
- A proven track record of successfully building and closing new business and meeting monthly sales targets.
- A "hunter" mentality with a strong will to drive revenue and succeed.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Excellent needs analysis and solution development skills.
- Resourceful and committed to learning.
- Exceptional attention to detail with the ability to plan strategically and manage multiple tasks and projects in parallel.
- A positive, resilient, relentless attitude and a strong emotional intelligence which has led to your past successes.
- Self-directed, adaptable, and resourceful.
- We are looking for those driven to be successful in a fast-paced, consultative, business to business sales environment.
Job Type: Full Time
Qualified applicants are encouraged to submit their resume and salary requirements via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Serious inquiries only, please.
DirectMail.com, headquartered in metropolitan Washington, D.C., is an industry leader offering Agency, Data Products, Business Intelligence Insight, Email Marketing and Production services. For over 40 years, DirectMail.com's unique Intelligent Marketing Process (Identify > Target > Contact > Acquire > Engage and Retain) has grown clients' market share by applying strategies proven to increase customer and donor acquisition and retention. Staffed by over 250 direct marketing professionals, DirectMail.com's proprietary data, business intelligence technology and segmentation products FUEL the marketing engines of the nation's leading brands and fundraisers, consistently improving results and achieving a positive ROI.