Floor Department Job Summary
DirectMail.com seeks a candidate to fill an opening for a full-time floor department position. We are an industry leading direct mail advertising company in providing targeted marketing lists, mailing list services and targeted email marketing lists.
Candidates must have reliable transportation, a positive attitude, and work well in a team environment.
Essential duties and responsibilities
- Reading and understand information on pallet flags
- Build skids up to six feet tall
- Fill out cut off tickets with information from pallet flags
- Know how to use hand jacks to pull skids to the scale to get the weight of the pallet of mail
- Leave one part of the tickets on the skid and the other part of the tickets goes on the beside the scale
- Pull skid to the warehouse
- Using strapping machine to secure mail trays
- Maintaining postal supple inventory on production floor
Physical demands and abilities
- Need to lift and bend over frequency lift 30lb to 50lb
- Stand for 8 hour a day
- Taking direction direct from supervisor
- Work 40 hour per week
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- 401K with employer match after 12 months of employment
- Medical, Vision, and Dental insurance
- HSA spending account
- Paid time off
- Long- and short-term disability
- Competitive pay
Interested applicants meeting the above requirements should submit their resume and salary requirements to email@example.com.
DirectMail.com is an established, full-service direct mail marketing company located in Prince Frederick, Calvert County. Excellent benefits package, including 401(K). No phone calls please. DirectMail.com is an equal opportunity employer.