DirectMail.com is seeking candidates for our Inserter Operator position. DirectMail.com is an industry leading direct mail advertising company in providing targeted marketing lists, mailing list services and targeted email marketing lists.
We are hiring for night shift Monday- Thursday (3:45pm-2:30am). The primary role for this position is to operate high speed equipment that inserts material into envelopes and seals them. Must have experience running complex inserting equipment or experience with large bindery and saddle stitch equipment.
Operators are responsible for feeding material into the equipment, making minor adjustments to the equipment, maintaining an accurate activity log, ensuring the accuracy and quality of the output produced, and meeting deadlines of assigned projects.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Must be able to stand for an entire shift
- Good organizational skills
- Able to bend, move, twist, push and lift 20-30lbs throughout shift
- Able to do multiple tasks at once
- Flexible schedule with business needs
- Working knowledge of PCs
- Basic mathematical skills
- Self-starter with strong attention to detail
- Ability to handle responsibility and ensure timeliness
- Solid communication skills
- Ability to work independently and on a team making sound decisions
- No phone calls
- 401K with employer match after 12 months of employment
- Medical, Vision, and Dental insurance
- HSA spending account
- Paid time off
- Long- and short-term disability
- Competitive pay
Interested applicants meeting the above requirements should submit their resume and salary requirements to email@example.com.
DirectMail.com is an established, full-service direct mail marketing company located in Prince Frederick, Calvert County. Excellent benefits package, including 401(K). No phone calls please. DirectMail.com is an equal opportunity employer.