Do you love how it feels to encourage others? Then look no further!
DirectMail.com seeks a full-time experienced Production Coordinator. Here at DirectMail, we are an industry leading direct mail advertising company in providing targeted marketing lists, mailing list services and targeted email marketing lists. We give organizations Insight & Analytics that turn their raw numbers into useful information to support strategic decision-making and bottom-line growth.
We are looking for a candidate who is experienced in mail shop operations with knowledge of USPS regulations and requirements.
- Experience in direct mail, 3-5 years minimum preferred
- Strong customer service skills and the ability to establish and maintain goodwill with clients
- Effective communication skills, giving you the ability to present information, respond, and follow up on questions and inquiries from clients and managers with clarity
- Self-starter with a demonstrated capability to manage multiple projects, prioritize a variety of tasks, and think on your feet to meet ever-changing needs and deadlines
- Exceptional organizational skills and meticulous attention to detail
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment with quick turnarounds
- Ability to work independently as well as with a team
- Adept at problem solving and resolving conflicts
- Responsible for preparing all mail shop function work orders, stamp requests, postage requests, submit billing to accounting, monitor schedules to ensure client expectations are met.
- 401K with employer match after 12 months of employment
- Medical, Vision, and Dental insurance
- HSA spending account
- Paid time off
- Long- and short-term disability
- Competitive pay
We look forward to hearing from you!
Interested applicants meeting the above requirements should submit their resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.
DirectMail.com is an established, full-service direct mail marketing company located in Prince Frederick, Calvert County. Excellent benefits package, including 401(K). No phone calls please. DirectMail.com is an equal opportunity employer.