National Online Retailer Selects DirectMail.com for Direct Mail Testing Strategy
Online retailers are increasingly adopting direct response marketing as strategic customer acquisition channel.
August 21, 2016
Prince Frederick, Md. – August 21, 2016 -- DirectMail.com™ (DirectMail.com), a recognized leader in data-driven solutions for mid-market and enterprise consumer retail brands, today announced that they have been selected by GlassesUSA.com as direct mail testing and program development. In response to the challenges that consumer retail marketers face regarding "big data" and how to better develop targeting and personalization across digital and direct marketing channels, DirectMail.com now offers specialized technology solutions plus 70 new data elements. Together, they enable data segmentation development based specifically on the retail consumer's purchasing decision process.
Online retailers face rising competition with "share of voice" with new consumers and are leveraging direct mail to boost acquisition and engagement. Online businesses often lack the expertise to analyze data outside of online transactions. By leveraging insights from data, DirectMail.com possesses the ability to not only help modern retailers integrated direct mail and understand their customers and their buying habits, but also make "smarter offers" that lead to more sales.
DirectMail.com's national direct mail execution platform and GeoInsight Engine offerings bring a new level of targeting and segmentation to the multichannel retail industry marketplace. Notably, the company's patented data engine can create a classification that accurately details a consumer's household composition, financial profile, choices, preferences and habits to better understand that individual's purchasing behaviors.
By creating unique "Retail Trigger" segments, DirectMail.com can guide consumer retail brands to new understandings of their market area whether it be a physical store location, an online e-commerce site or both. The resultant knowledge allows marketers to connect with consumers on a more personal level and directly influence their buying decisions.
Examples of unique data elements and attributes for retailers include:
- Online Presence: Depicts the digital footprint and buying behavior attributes.
- Location-Based Geotargeting: Offers retail footprint and store location marketing intelligence for store-based campaign development.
- Customer Demographic and Psychographic Profiles: Identifies typical demographic information (family makeup, discretionary income and military affiliation, etc.), as well as insights about consumers' values, attitudes and interests (green marketing, healthy living, gardening, sports, etc.).
- Buying Behavior Triggers: Identifies triggers for retail and online buyers across 25 product categories to target more prospects, sell new products to existing clients and maximize effectiveness of each retail channel.
- Lifestage Attributes: Addresses new movers, first-time homeowners, new parents, military households, financial portfolios, etc.
- Retail Channel Receptivity: Helps identify which consumer groups (down to the household level) are most likely to respond to which offers and channels.
- Cross-Sell/Up-Sell Targeting and Analytics: Identifies retail up- and cross-sell opportunities for various consumer groups and product portfolios.
To learn more about DirectMail.com, visit: www.directmail.com.
DirectMail.com, headquartered in metropolitan Washington, D.C., is an industry leader offering Agency and Creative Services, Analytics, Data Products and Technology, Digital Marketing, and Production services. For over 40 years, DirectMail.com's unique GeoInsight Engine and Intelligent Marketing Process have grown clients' market share by applying strategies proven to increase customer and donor acquisition and retention. Staffed by over 250 marketing and digital professionals, DirectMail.com's proprietary data, business intelligence technology and segmentation products fuel the marketing and CRM efforts of the nation's leading brands and fundraisers, consistently improving results and achieving a positive ROI. For more information about DirectMail.com, please visit us at DirectMail.com, call 1-888-690-2252, or join the conversation on Facebook, LinkedIn, or Twitter
301-855-1700 ext. 399