Data Strategist – Data Solutions
Who We Are Looking for:
A specialist who makes all necessary arrangements for clients to use the data of another company. The Data Strategist's job includes research, selection, recommendation, and subsequent evaluation of a lists' performance. Serves as a resource within area of expertise. Provides guidance to others informally. Requires attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Researches and provides recommendations and rationale on data (including email and other media when necessary) for clients based on prior history and analytics
- Works with the internal client team, and analysts to provide the best overall data strategy for a campaign
- Works with internal client team and senior data strategy team to understand and utilize overarching data strategy for the client
- Negotiating pricing, net name arrangements, and other special terms on behalf of clients
- Works with senior data strategy personal to develop pricing structure for clients that ensures that our margin is within acceptable limits, and utilizes it on a campaign by campaign basis.
- Keeps track of and manages smaller list brokerage client campaigns with no supervision.
- Presents recommendations to smaller list brokerage clients (in person or on the phone) with no supervision.
- Provides initial backend analysis on response to aide in future recommendations
- Builds relationships with list managers
- Manages internal & external client expectations for deliverables
- Work with vendors and internal team to ensure timely delivery and arrival of lists
- Coordinate workflow and communication with other team members
- Manages usage of files rented on an unlimited basis to ensure that they are refreshed in a timely manner, and are being used in accordance with contractual terms. Updates log appropriately.
- Keep abreast of the latest news and trends in the direct marketing industry
- Secure outside information where needed to help solve client needs
- Backs up incoming lists sales as needed.
- Able to utilize geoselector to aid clients in pulling list.
- Understands the Experian file and is able to recommend and sell to clients when appropriate
Bachelors' degree required
2 or more years experience in a list brokerage, agency media department, or media buying position
Working knowledge of Windows and Microsoft Office, knowledge of SRDS, and NextMark helpful
Good written and oral presentation skills; team player
Strong strategic thinking skills
Sr. Data Strategist
Submit your resume here