Job description – Inside Sales Associate
DirectMail.com is at the forefront of data-driven marketing and helping clients leverage insight to make better marketing decisions. For over 40 years, we have been helping clients achieve improved marketing results through our innovative solutions and technologies. We were an industry pioneer in direct marketing and technology with a number of proprietary solutions, including our patented location-based marketing intelligence solution, called GeoInsightTM.
We are looking for ambitious, energetic individuals to join our Prince Frederick, MD headquarters. As an Inside Sales Associate, you will be the first point of contact in developing new client relationships and qualifying those opportunities in a team-based environment. We are seeking highly motivated individuals that are driven, competitive, and want a challenging and rewarding position in Inside Sales with DirectMail.com.
As part of our team you'll:
We are looking for the best and brightest in the area that have:
- Implement lead generation and prospecting campaigns to increase interest new business opportunities
- Make outbound sales calls, email marketing and communication to a variety of national businesses across multiple industries, including consumer retail, high tech, franchise services, associations and non-profit organizations.
- Manage leads and your own individual pipeline of new opportunities
- Educate clients on the power of data-driven marketing and GeoInsight marketing intelligence with DirectMail.com
- Learn the ins and outs of our value proposition, outbound marketing, team selling and SalesForce.com
- Work close with the entire Sales/Marketing team to implement new programs and campaigns to increase the sales pipeline for data solutions and other strategic programs/products.
- Strong work ethic, competitive, and desire a career in Inside Sales
- Outgoing and personable, sense of urgency, achievement orientation and team player
- Exceptional phone skills and professionalism
- 0-2 years’ experience in a professional environment, preferably sales and marketing related
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Fun, collaborative, team based environment
- Competitive base salary + commission plan
- A structured management development program that provides a clear path for professional growth
- Ongoing training and development opportunities
- Medical, Dental, 401K